THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 6, 2007

C is for cookie and that's good enough for me!!!!

RUSSIAN TEA CAKES----
Grandma Straut's Recipe





Cookies cookies everywhere, tomorrow is the cookie exchange for the moms group and I made Russian tea cakes grandma's recipe.


My mission if I dared to except it was to make half a dozen cookies for each person attending and half a dozen to share. Thank god only 6 people RSVP. So I then needed to put the said cookies in something I had bought holiday bakery bags but they just weren't doing anything for me so I made this....... I found the template on splitcoast and thought they were perfect some snowflake stamps and some glitter and voila.......



Now the kids are all tucked in bed and I am hear alone so I made these the kids are going to be so excited tomm.



Hope everyone likes there treats..

0 comments: