THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 20, 2007

My NOT so LITTLE BOY



This is my baby when he was 3.seems like yesterday. He will be 11 soon and he asked us Tonite if he can go to the movies with a girl.... I got butterflies in my stomach.

He is growing up way to fast. He came in my room before and layed down all giggly to tell me he couldn't go to sleep he was to excited, all this and we haven't even decided if he can go. What age do kids start to go places with the opposite sex???? I think I was in the 5Th grade and went to the pizza place with Mike Ferry but I don't really remember much about it..lol I think Eric needs to go and sit in the back to watch what goes on. I'll keep you all posted aghhhh .

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey mom you thought i wouldnt find out and p.s. if your gonna write stuff bout me make sure you didnt give me the link lol